How to play Magic Solitaire cool math:
- On the computer, use the mouse to play.
- On the mobile, touch the screen to play.
- Remove all of the cards from the table to finish each level. Use your mouse to click on cards that are one above or one below the face-up card at the bottom of your screen. Try to chain together long strings of cards in sequence (you can even reverse the order as much as you want in the middle). Are there no cards that are one above or below the revealed card? Click on the deck to the left of your current revealed card to draw a new one from the top.
- If you run out of cards in the deck, you lose! Try to finish each level with as many cards left in the deck as possible!
- Playing this game helps children to be clever with their hands, improve their logical thinking. Besides, this game also helps children explore the world more.